24 Aralik 2010 tarihli Alt Sokak. Bolumun tamamini indirmek veya dinlemek icin asagidaki calari kullanabilirsiniz. Sarki listemiz ise asagida.

December 24th, 2010's Alt Sokak. You can download or stream the whole show by using the player below. Here's the playlist.



James Blake - Limit to Your Love
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Patrick Wolf - Time of My Life
OK Go - White Knuckles
!!! - AM/FM
Gorillaz ft. Daley - Doncamatic
Jamie Lidell - I Wanna Be Your Telephone
Aeroplane - Superstar
Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi
Knocks - Make It Better
The National - Anyone's Ghost
Belle and Sebastian - I Want The World to Stop
Groove Armada - Paper Romance
PVT - Window
Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Cauliflower
Everything Everything - Schoolin'
DJ Shadow - I've Been Trying
Beach House - Norway
She & Him - In The Sun
Delorean - Stay Close
Ratatat - Neckbrace
Kwes - No Need To Run
Dead Weather - Die By The Drop
Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not a Robot (Penguin Prison Remix)
LV & Untold - Beacon (Mount Kimbie Remix)
Pantha Du Prince - Stick It To My Side
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus

Alt Sokak'in Last.fm ve Facebook gruplarina da bekleriz. Ayrica Twitter'da da bizi takip edebilirsiniz. Onumuzdeki Cuma saat 21'de Alt Sokak'ta gorusmek uzere..! :)

Alt Sokak has Last.fm and Facebook groups and we'd love to see you there. By the way, follow us on Twitter too. See you next week on Friday at 9 pm! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!